Classically cozy with a chic modern twist. This nightstand juxtaposes farmhouse style and sleek form, with a butcher block whitewash finish draped over the two smooth-gliding drawers. Substantial handles in a dark hue polish off the piece with a hint of industrial flair, crafting a light and bright bedroom that brims with charming yet contemporary character.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Butcher block whitewash finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Large handles in a dark hue
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Expertly made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Assembly required
||Two Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||21''W x 16''D x 25''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.