Memory foam mattresses are a hot trend for good reason, but for some they simply get a bit too toasty for comfort. Rest easy. This 10-inch king memory foam mattress and foundation set has you covered with the cradling feel you love and temperature regulation you crave. Soothing memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of firm support foam provides wonderful pressure point relief. And how's this for cool: Thanks to dual ventilation technology, you get a more breathable memory foam mattress. It's topped with a micro cool technology cover to keep you that much more comfortable. The mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly, without using any tools, to create a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under bed storage.
- Includes king memory foam mattress and foundation (2 risers)
- Mattress comfort level: luxury firm
- Mattress infused with charcoal and green tea extract for a refreshing and invigorating sleep experience; transition foam; firm support foam
- Dual ventilation technology; micro cool technology cover
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Riser has sturdy metal frame; easy to transport
- Assembly required; sets up quickly (no tools needed); headboard brackets included
- No foundation/box spring required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.