For you, comfort, support, quality and price are all top of mind. Rest easy. This queen Euro top mattress and foundation set blends high performance with low-maintenance features. At the core of the mattress: a 638 15-gauge pocketed coil system that's topped by layer upon layer of feel-good comfort, including high-density foam, firm support foam, firm quilt foam and gel memory lumbar support foam for a cooler night's sleep. And for added protection: a luxury nano stain-resistant/waterproof cover and bed bug/dust mite/allergen barrier for peace of mind. The mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly, without using any tools, to create a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under bed storage.
- Includes queen Euro top mattress and riser
- Mattress comfort level: Euro top
- Mattress with 12-inch profile; 1.5" firm convoluted quilt foam; 2" firm support foam; 0.5" gel memory lumbar support foam; 1.5" firm convoluted quilt foam; 1" high-density foam encasement; 0.75" high-density base support foam
- 638 15-gauge pocketed coil system; 13 gauge border coils
- Bed bug encasement; 300 g luxury nano stain-resistant stretch cover; concealed micro-teeth zipper with patented zip tie closure
- Mattress conveniently arrives in a box (compressed, rolled and plastic wrapped); please allow at least 48 hours for full expansion
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year warranty
- Riser has sturdy metal frame; easy to transport
- Assembly required; sets up quickly (no tools needed); headboard brackets included
- 12 support legs for increased support and weight distribution
- No foundation/box spring required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.