Top comfort with endless possibilities for restful sleep with this 10-inch innerspring California king pillow top mattress. You'll love the inviting feel of its soft top surface with high-density quilt foam. The firming pad and high-density body foam work with each of the pocketed coils of the coil unit to contour to your body for a traditional feel that delivers pressure point relief and the firmness you need. A layer of high-density gel memory foam is built in to provide restorative support for your lower back. By pairing the mattress with the power base's adjustable head and foot positioning, you can get the sleep you've always dreamed of. Adjust the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable rest. Two USB ports are available for connecting electronics-what a plus for convenience.
- Includes California king pillow top mattress and California king adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with 0.75" high-density quilt foam; 2.5" high-density body foam; high-density gel memory foam for lumbar support
- Mattress with .25" firming pad; 13-gauge Bonnell coil unit with 390 individual power packed wrapped coils
- Mattress is hypoallergenic
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; quick setup; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head and foot; wireless backlight remote control; 2 USB power ports
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece California King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.