This king pillow top innerspring mattress and base set includes a mattress and a power base with adjustable head, a combination that delivers plush comfort and restful sleep. Get the best sleep of your life on this mattress, with its foam-encased pocketed coil unit, firm support foam layers and gel memory foam working together to provide all the support you need, especially for your back. Plus, a waterproof dust mite barrier keeps allergens at bay for a better sleep. And it looks as good as it feels. The stylish quilted pattern of the luxury nano stain-resistant stretch knit cover makes this mattress the perfect choice for any bedroom. The adjustable base smoothly raises your upper body so you can sit up in bed or sleep in a partially inclined position (helpful for people who snore or experience acid reflux). Convenient USB charging is available in the remote control for connecting electronic devices.
- Includes king pillow top mattress and adjustable power base
- Comfort level: plush
- 2" firm convoluted quilt foam; 2" firm support foam; 0.5" gel memory lumbar support foam; foam-encased 638 15-gauge pocket coil unit with gel memory foam; 13-gauge border and center coils all surrounded with a 1" high-density foam encasement; 0.752" high-density base support foam
- 400-gauge luxury nano stain-resistant stretch knit cover
- Waterproof zip-on cover keeps mattress free of pollen, dust, dust mites and moisture
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
- Base has adjustable head
- Wired remote control includes USB charging
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.