This queen pillow top innerspring mattress and base set includes a mattress and a power base with adjustable head. The combination offers top comfort with endless possibilities for restful sleep. You'll love the inviting feel of its soft top surface with high-density quilt foam. The firming pad and high-density body foam work with pocketed coils to contour to your body, for a traditional feel that delivers pressure point relief and the firmness you need. A built-in layer of high-density foam provides restorative support for your lower back. The adjustable base smoothly raises your upper body so you can sit up in bed or sleep in a partially inclined position (helpful for people who snore or experience acid reflux). Convenient USB charging is available in the remote control for connecting electronic devices.
- Includes queen pillow top mattress and adjustable power base
- Comfort level: firm
- 0.75" high-density quilt foam; 2.5" high-density body foam; high-density gel memory foam for lumbar support
- 0.25" firming pad; 13-gauge Bonnell coil unit with 390 individual coils
- 10-year non-prorated mattress warranty
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don't trigger allergies
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- State recycling fee may apply
- Base has adjustable head
- Wired remote control includes USB charging
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.