This Sierra Sleep® king Euro top mattress and base set includes a mattress and a power base with adjustable head, an affordable combination of comfort, support and quality. Blending high performance with low-maintenance features, the masterfully crafted mattress is made to stand the test of time and offer great overall support. At its core: a 638 15-gauge pocketed coil system that's topped by layer upon layer of feel-good comfort, including high-density foam, firm support foam, firm quilt foam and gel memory lumbar support foam for a cooler night's sleep. For added protection, it has a luxury nano stain-resistant/waterproof cover and bed/dust mite/allergen barrier. The adjustable base smoothly raises your upper body so you can sit up in bed or sleep in a partially inclined position (helpful for people who snore or experience acid reflux). Convenient USB charging is available in the remote control for connecting electronic devices.
- Includes king mattress and adjustable power base
- Comfort level: Euro top
- 12" profile
- 1.5" firm convoluted quilt foam; 2" firm support foam; 0.5" gel memory lumbar support foam; 1.5" firm convoluted quilt foam; 0.75" high-density base support foam
- 638 15-gauge pocketed coil system; 13 gauge border coils
- 1" high-density foam encasement; bed bug encasement; 300 g luxury nano stain treated stretch cover
- Concealed micro-teeth zipper with patented zip tie closure
- Mattress conveniently arrives in a box (compressed, rolled and plastic wrapped); please allow at least 48 hours for full expansion
- 10-year mattress warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Base has adjustable head
- Wired remote control includes USB charging
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.