Add a touch of warmth and create beautiful ambiance for your TV viewing pleasure with this wide fireplace insert. Available as an addition on select TV stands and entertainment centers, this insert can easily replace a lower shelf in your entertainment center. With no hassle, maintenance or cleanup, delight in all the unique features of this fireplace via remote control. With the touch of a button, adjust flame brightness levels, temperature or connect your Bluetooth device to the built-in speakers. The flame effect includes a realistic-looking log set with glowing embers and an ambient down light.
- Electric fireplace provides up to 5,386 BTU/1,500W and warms up to 1,000 square feet
- 6-level temperature setting; 5 levels of flame brightness
- Realistic-looking log set with dynamic glowing embers
- Ambient down light with on/off function
- Built-in audio speakers with Bluetooth connectivity
- Touch button controls
- Remote control with timer function; programmable ranges from 10 minutes to 9 hours
- LED-lit flame operates with or without heat
- Overheating control device
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Entertainment Accessories Fireplace Insert
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||43''W x 8''D x 17''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.