Stylish and classic, the Hamilton bedroom set adds elegance to every room and also provides many storage options. The set is made with solid framing of Birch veneer and Poplar solid and topped with a smooth lacquer finish. All cases are dust proof and constructed using finger joints and corner blocked reinforcements. The drawers are constructed with French Dovetail in the front and English Dovetail in the back and drawer stops for ease of use.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
AVAILABLE TO SHIP VIA
- Direct Container - Inline
- Vietnam Warehouse (mixed Container) - Inline
- Rockwall Warehouse - Inline
- Solid Wood Framing
- Tops and Aprons Made of Birch Veneers and Poplar Solid
- Case Panels Made of Birch Veneers
- Moldings Made of Poplar Solid
- Dust Proofing On Every Level
EXTERIOR CASE DETAILS
- Surfaces Made of Birch Veneers and Poplar Solid
- Nc Lacquer Finish
- 25mm Bevel
- 5mm Thick
- Two Mirror Supports Included
CASE CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Finger Joint Construction
- Corner Blocked Reinforcement
- French Dovetail In Front and English Dovetail In Back
- Drawer Front Made of Pb and Birch Veneers
- Drawer Back, Bottom and Components Made of Plywood
- Felted Top Drawers On Dresser and TV Chest
- Metal Guides With Rubber Semi-circle Drawer Stop
- Beautiful, multi-step cherry finish
- Designed for style and function
- Engineered for long-lasting durability
||Poplar solid and birch veneers
|Prop 65 Warning Label
||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
|Prop 65 Chemical
|B&M Descriptive Copy
||The Hamilton King Panel Bed creates a comforting atmosphere. This attractive panel bed combines comfort and practicality.
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.